New exhaust - looking at Cobra, can't decide

Dudey52

Hi guys, looking to upgrade the original exhaust with a Cobra, they seem like good value.

Can't decide on res or non-res. I've watched all the videos on youtube trying to compare them but still can't decide!

I don't want it to sound boy racey. Is the non-res version more raspy sounding or just slightly louder ?

Thanks guys

Any recommendations for other exhausts welcome!

One more thing, how much does it increase your insurance? I called mine and they said £50 (£25 + £25 admin fee) with esure

edit : Its a 2008 HR

Edited by Dudey52

Hi guys, looking to upgrade the original exhaust with a Cobra, they seem like good value.

Can't decide on res or non-res. I've watched all the videos on youtube trying to compare them but still can't decide!

I don't want it to sound boy racey. Is the non-res version more raspy sounding or just slightly louder ?

Thanks guys

One more thing, how much does it increase your insurance? I called mine and they said £50 (£25 + £25 admin fee) with esure

Where in Essex are you mate? I've got a HR and have a Cobra resonated fitted with a Stillen Y pipe and Berk HFCs. Happy to meet up for you to have a listen. Any excuse for a drive and to meet new zedders :lol:

P.S. bought and had my Cobra fitted by Mitz ^^

Thanks guys

Where in Essex are you mate? I've got a HR and have a Cobra resonated fitted with a Stillen Y pipe and Berk HFCs. Happy to meet up for you to have a listen. Any excuse for a drive and to meet new zedders :lol:

I'm near Southend. Where is mitz based? I'm leaning towards resonated. I Think it should be loud enough 😀
  • Like 1

Thanks guys

I'm near Southend. Where is mitz based? I'm leaning towards resonated. I Think it should be loud enough 😀

I'm in Barkingside and can get to the A12/A127 pretty easily. Could meet at Gallows Corner one day? Mitz is based up in Leicester so might be a bit of a trek for you!

Chirags car sounds :thumbs:

Thanks dude! Miss our trip up to NC500 :(

• Like 1