fitted my eibach springs yesterday

MartinGT

what a ****in pain in the arse!!

the rear...take wheel off, unbolt one 17mm bolt, loosen another, take spring out, put new one in, put back together. simple, maybe an hour for both sides.

the front... :rant: 8 BLOODY HOURS LATER!! what a pain, never doing this again unless i end up having to take them off to sell the car. anti roll bars are the work of satan.

the rear...take wheel off, unbolt one 17mm bolt, loosen another, take spring out, put new one in, put back together. simple, maybe an hour for both sides.

the front... :rant: 8 BLOODY HOURS LATER!! what a pain, never doing this again unless i end up having to take them off to sell the car. anti roll bars are the work of satan.

Only takes us an hour and a half to fit a full coilover kit ;)

Only takes us an hour and a half to fit a full coilover kit ;)

alright when you've done it before and have decent spring clamps and a ramp to do it on :p