Nismo Front Bumper

M13KYF

polish out that............... :thumbs:

I hope so :teeth::ninja:

have you bid for it.................. :D

:thumbs: top bidder :lol: ..I'm not going to pay much though as it will cost £200 to have it repaired and sprayed including filling up the headlight washer apertures

You'll need skirts then Tim ;)

:thumbs: top bidder :lol: ..I'm not going to pay much though as it will cost £200 to have it repaired and sprayed including filling up the headlight washer apertures

:thumbs:

:thumbs:

tims already got skirts...................

he wears them all the time..........!! :lol:

could take you some pal but you know what they look like and you cant see what the quality's like without seeing them in person !!at the moment there just plain fibreglass white without being sprayed, like i said its not the best but i suppose a bodyshop would sort it, by all means can meet you to show you what its like!!! you can have the front bumper skirts and spats for £100 if you want them :thumbs:

could take you some pal but you know what they look like and you cant see what the quality's like without seeing them in person !!at the moment there just plain fibreglass white without being sprayed, like i said its not the best but i suppose a bodyshop would sort it, by all means can meet you to show you what its like!!! you can have the front bumper skirts and spats for £100 if you want them :thumbs:

You have pm :)