350z-uk advert

Zedrush

Okay guys, spoke to my brother last night whilst he is enjoying Santa Cruz, we want to do a meet in April in London and Manchester big cruz and also get some proper shots (no distorted sound or pixulated pics) and do a quick video for this forum for youtube to advertise (if thats ok with Admin) Can people let me know who would be up for it?

Ive mastered imovie 06 HD and can do some great editing, wait to see what danny me and Andy have got going on end of March :teeth:

Will be a weekend on Saturday

we can decise date as long as in April.

We will set up two different dates for both meets. 350z cars may only apply (Hmm, I didnt type this part... mods? But yes it is to promote this site so 350z is the main focus, but people who ont have one hitch a ride as its the community that makes this site successful)

London:

Zedrush

Limiter

Manchester:

Zedrush

Limiter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not go the whole hog and put a small 10 minute or so DVD together that can be played at some of the bigscreens they have for such things at shows ;)

London:

Zedrush

Limiter

Manchester:

Zedrush

Limiter

Digsy

tmJak

Chesterfield

Okay dokey, bought some cool lighting too so can get some good pics plus have a night out in the evening in a club and video that or pics to put in. Also if anybody have any photos from previous meets can you email me at savatefit@yahoo.com :thumbs:

Why not go the whole hog and put a small 10 minute or so DVD together that can be played at some of the bigscreens they have for such things at shows ;)

London:

Zedrush

Limiter

Manchester:

Zedrush

Limiter

Digsy

tmJak

Chesterfield

Okay dokey, bought some cool lighting too so can get some good pics plus have a night out in the evening in a club and video that or pics to put in. Also if anybody have any photos from previous meets can you email me at savatefit@yahoo.com :thumbs:

why not go the whole hog and do a vid of the whole meet and flog it on the site ? i would def have one :thumbs:

London:

Zedrush

Limiter

Manchester:

Zedrush

Limiter

Digsy

tmJak

Chesterfield

why not go the whole hog and do a vid of the whole meet and flog it on the site ? i would def have one :thumbs:

Lol, cos Im not steven spielberg, we'd have to have make up artists as well, and Beavis would throw a strop because he would keep asking me "Oh Jason.. I really want to get into my character... whats my motive..." :lol:;) Then Digsy will be busy nicking the cameras and lighting equipment, Chesterfield would be streaking across the set pi**ed out his nut, sl114 would be too busy pulling moody faces and demanding the camera stays on him, Sarnie and Liamz would be like two naughty school children like tweedle dum and tweedle dee stirring trouble and Lomoto would be too busy doing his David Hoff impression and running slow mo singing get into my car, and Nixy would be swinging on the nearest lampost thinking shes a podium girl.... hence the reason why we cant do a movie :blush::headhurt:

London:

Zedrush

Limiter

Manchester:

Zedrush

Limiter

Digsy

tmJak

Chesterfield

Lol, cos Im not steven spielberg, we'd have to have make up artists as well, and Beavis would throw a strop because he would keep asking me "Oh Jason.. I really want to get into my character... whats my motive..." :lol:;) Then Digsy will be busy nicking the cameras and lighting equipment, Chesterfield would be streaking across the set pi**ed out his nut, sl114 would be too busy pulling moody faces and demanding the camera stays on him, Sarnie and Liamz would be like two naughty school children like tweedle dum and tweedle dee stirring trouble and Lomoto would be too busy doing his David Hoff impression and running slow mo singing get into my car, and Nixy would be swinging on the nearest lampost thinking shes a podium girl.... hence the reason why we cant do a movie :blush::headhurt:

:lol:

Definatley in for London mate and possibly Manchester. A lot will depend on dates as I am away on the weekend of the 18th at the Scumball.

btw, don't I get a part in the movie or would I be the Director and you just copy everything I do? ;):lol:

London:

Zedrush

Limiter

Andy

Manchester:

Zedrush

Limiter

Digsy

tmJak

Chesterfield

beavis