BIG THANKS ESR UNCLE BIG PHIL

Zedrush

Just want to say big thankyou to the Guys at Eastshoreracing, just recieved the snap off part to my personal steering wheel, cant say enough about ESR, fantastic service, quick delivery and great people to talk for advice. They have really outdone themselves when sourcing parts for me, even cheaper than what the States can offer B)B)B):yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

esr.jpg

Good stuff - but I bet is you and your ESR hotline thats slowing down my delivery :p:lol:

:lol: Nothing to do with me, although am thinking of having my own personal shoot direct from ESR to get my goodies same day :lol:;) Thank god ESR arent round the corner Id be there everyday... can hear a sigh of relief from big Phil :lol:

This must be the 30th 'Thank you Big Phil' thread from Jay. We've been waiting for pics for a year, it better be good now :blush:

Ban Jay he's spamming ! he's only buying goods off big phil to improve his post count :thumbs::ban:

:lol: I think the problem with ESR is that they can source almost anything and it will be cheaper or on par with the States. Hence why its so addictive to buy of them. Plus friendly bunch and they tell you the truth. If a product is no good they wont try and sell you it, they will be honest and say.. well jay it's sh!t. :lol: You cant get better than that B) Great bunch :thumbs:

This must be the 30th 'Thank you Big Phil' thread from Jay. We've been waiting for pics for a year, it better be good now :blush:

Ban Jay he's spamming ! he's only buying goods off big phil to improve his post count :thumbs::ban:

If a product is no good they wont try and sell you it, they will be honest and say.. well jay it's sh!t.

Unlike Envy who were prepared to sell me some rims for my zed that were clearly the wrong size. :dry:

Unlike Envy who were prepared to sell me some rims for my zed that were clearly the wrong size. :dry:

I beg your pardon?

Me and Kevin have been selling wheels exclusively for Japanese cars for 5 years. We are experts on wheel fitments and offsets and advise many UK traders on this. To say we don't know what does and doesn't fit is an insult.

Sorry for the interruption Phil.

Regards,

Gaz.

I beg your pardon?

Me and Kevin have been selling wheels exclusively for Japanese cars for 5 years. We are experts on wheel fitments and offsets and advise many UK traders on this. To say we don't know what does and doesn't fit is an insult.

Regards,

Gaz.

You did sell me wheels with the wrong offsets too... :blush:

I beg your pardon?

Regards,

Gaz.

Mine were perfect :thumbs: Just a bit of a wait :)

Hi Damian,

We didn't sell wheels to Sarnie, he's just upset because he now has a Lambo ;)

The LE37s we sent you first time round were higher offsets than you wanted (obviously we didn't know this until you received them) they still would have fitted though! We did change them for another set for you, no hassle...

Its quite acceptable by Japanese standards (as they are more conservative than the US market) to have anything from a +17 to +35 on a Zed though, just most people *prefer* the look of a +22. Unfortunately its not available for all designs though.

Regards,

Gaz.

Hi Damian,

The LE37s we sent you first time round were higher offsets than you wanted (obviously we didn't know this until you received them) they still would have fitted though! We did change them for another set for you, no hassle...

Its quite acceptable by Japanese standards (as they are more conservative than the US market) to have anything from a +17 to +35 on a Zed though, just most people *prefer* the look of a +22. Unfortunately its not available for all designs though.

Regards,

Gaz.

Gaz quick question never understood offsets, if you have a - figure offset does that been you will have a bigger dish? :blush:

Sorry I know this is an ESR thread, and anyone that I know who has bought off Big P and his crew dont have a bad word to say about his knowledge and service, but I just wanted to add that I have received the same off Envy and I have made quite a few "big" purchases now from Gaz and Kev.

The little issues I did have were sorted out straight away with out any hastle or question and I would have no issue giving my hard earned cash to Envy in the future.

Envy and EastShore, keep up the good work, it cant be easy dealing with us lot that cant make our minds up!!

Problems will always happen gents, it how we sort them out that gets my vote ;)

+1 the fact that Envy has sorted out any issues I think shows they are a trustworthy company to deal with, if they hadnt of sorted it out then we could of raised an issue. I ve purchased off them and they have been pretty good :thumbs:

Hi Damian,

Regards,

Gaz.

Lets not play all naive here, Gaz. As you are in your own words "experts on wheel fitments and offsets and advise many UK traders on this" I would have (perhaps stupidly) expected that you wouldn't try and peddle me wheels that would look rubbish on a Zed because of their offsets - a simple search of this forum, the OC or any of American sites confirms that consensus. Reliance upon your "expertise" didn't work for me, did it?

I then had to take photos of the wheel boxes as you clearly didn't trust me to advise you of the offsets of the wheels that you yourselves supplied. I had to return them to my office 30 miles away in a Micra and then they weren't picked upon on the day agreed by your courier.

You sold me some Enkei's in replacement which came with 3 rather than 4 valves and a set of spigot rings in the wrong size. This I found out after I had driven the 40 miles odd to Demon Tweeks in Wrexham to get them fitted. Thankfully DT were able to cobble something together to get me on the road. You sent me a second set and I returned to DT only to find they still didn't fit - another wasted trip. You can imagine my complete disbelief when set number 3 didn't fit either...

I eventually got rings that fit from Adam @ Z1 (thank you Adam :thumbs: ) and ended up paying for a complete set of steel valves from Demon Tweeks - there was no offer from Envy to meet this cost.

I'm afraid "no hassle" doesn't really describe the experience for me. I have refrained from posting this sorry tale to date but the suggestion that you are "insulted" by Sarnie's comments forced my hand. BTW Sarnie didn't buy the wheels because I advised him of what were suitable sizes and offsets for a Zed, something I would have expected you to do.

Hi Damian,

Regards,

Gaz.

The only reason you didn't sell wheels to me was because a couple of people on here advised me that the rims were not the right offset.

Quoting your own offset range of +17 to +35, the rims you were willing to let me buy were +38, you knew what car they were going on but were still prepared to sell them to me. Just because they may have fitted does not mean they would of looked right. You'd had those rims on your shelves since October 06 and I was buying in feb 07. My guess was that you just wanted rid. ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... ght=#46505

Hi Damian,

OK fair enough, there was complications with the order I'll admit that, but we kept sending out parts that we had in stock to try and fix the situation.

Like I said, the Volk wheels we initially ordered were on the conservative offset size because this is what Rays Japan recommended - they still would have fitted, cleared calipers and suspension and above all not have rubbed. Just because they weren't the look/offsets you wanted doesn't make them unsuitable.

Above all, any problem than anyone has, you can always pick up the phone and speak to us, we are human after all.

Having looked through your emails I can see where the problem has arisen - you told us you wanted 66.1mm (ID) spigot rings after you had already told us they fitted the car (which is 66.1mm ID) and not the wheels (most JDM wheels are 73mm OD, which this Enkei was not, a rare case).

All I can do is apologise that you felt disillusioned with our customer service and our technical expertise in this case. I am offering to cover the cost of your valves and spigot rings - please let me know by email or PM and I'll send you a cheque.

Regards,

Gaz.