I know now why I have cancelled my Daily paper

lomoto

That's even more of the problem. Peopl are now afraid to make a comment that isn't race related in case people take it as race related! :angry:

The story is typical though, it makes a mockery of the system. All hail Labour! :rant::dry:

I'm not afraid to offend race or religion. I just hate the benefit system in this country. It's all wrong. They need to cut it so it encourages people to work not the other way around.

I'm with you on the labour front. :boxing:

The party to slash benefits gets my vote! :yahoo:

edited to say: Unless you REALLY need them that is. I don't have a problem with that! :thumbs:

Is anyone surprised why so many UK born people are leaving our shores? You work hard and pay high taxes but daren't say a word about the increasing scroungers/hangers-on/lazy gits, because of Human/Minority Rights (or whatever tag it suits them to use) in this PC gone mad country of ours, that allows them to have the temerity to suggest that we are denying them something, URGGGGGGG .............. :rant:

Is anyone surprised why so many UK born people are leaving our shores? You work hard and pay high taxes but daren't say a word about the increasing scroungers/hangers-on/lazy gits, because of Human/Minority Rights (or whatever tag it suits them to use) in this PC gone mad country of ours, that allows them to have the temerity to suggest that we are denying them something, URGGGGGGG .............. :rant:

+1 pc mad with an open door policy that will eventually leads us to sink !

i know many many peope who want to leave these shores, inc me !

Bring back corporal punishment. :thumbs:

I know it doesn’t relate to Lomoto’s topic but lack of punishment is what starts people out on road to not giving a @*!#. Kids no longer know the difference between right and wrong. You can’t even slap a child now.

I saw some woman on a discussion show yesterday morning. She said she was on benefits because she couldn’t get a job and was depressed. When pressed she said she didn’t want a job because she wants a career.