Slippy slippy slippy...

Shifty6Speed

I have to say after today's shi%*y weather, the roads where mega greasy... Needless to say ESP didn't need turning off but I thought what the hell, new wheels and tyres soon and proceeded to fishtail happily all the way home :lol::lol::lol:

The proxes tr1's are sh*t in the wet (not favourable in the dry either), the Bridgestone 050A's aren't that special either...

I've stuck to MPSS which are ordered for the new 19" Work wheels but apparently the MPS4's are getting mega reviews and are now the better tyre!?

Maybe give them a whirl next!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Edited by Shifty6Speed

I've just replaced my MPSS at the rear with a new set, I did see these new pilot sport 4's getting really good reviews but apparently (on authority of a possible guru lol ;) ) the MPSS should still be the superior tyre. I've still got em on the front so just got the same and they'll need changing before the winter.

What happened to this 'heatwave'.... I woke up to it pouring with rain...but then again I live in Scotland B)

Edited by AMT
  • Like 1

Yeah... It was a crap day in Shrewsbury with thunder storms etc...

I'd be curious to see more member reviews of the MPS4's but I'm sure the MPSS will see me right. I'll probably stick some decent winter rubber on the rays so I don't destroy the xsa 04c's during the crappy months...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk