New engine or new car?

OliverB

Kinda glad I didn't get an 06/07 now...nearly did. My HR is on nearly 82K and running like a dream and it gets USED, not using oil at all (thankfully). All good except for the stupid HR jerk at 1K revs....grrr, terrible in traffic. Can't wait to get to 100K, never had a car at it before haha... the sad things in life :D

I spent £1500 ish can't remember exactly got an engine with 40,000 Km on it even came with most ancillaries from Nippon Auto Spares in derby then it's just fitting well that and the obvious while it's out clutch/release bearing and service items still be less than going to global :)

Andy, I'll give Nippon a browse, although as has been mentioned elsewhere, this is a common issue for the Rev Up model, so I could well be replacing a faulty engine with another faulty engine!

I've had the spark plugs replaced recently (July), didn't do it myself however they didn't mention any oil on them. Where would I fit the oil catch can?

Andy, I'll give Nippon a browse, although as has been mentioned elsewhere, this is a common issue for the Rev Up model, so I could well be replacing a faulty engine with another faulty engine!

I've had the spark plugs replaced recently (July), didn't do it myself however they didn't mention any oil on them. Where would I fit the oil catch can?

Crank case breather pipes (the black plastic bits your spark plugs go though, left drivers side is at the front, passengers is at the back under the throttlebody/intake pipe), one off each bank.