Enkei 19" wheels for sale - SOLD

Digsy

The rims are Enkei RP03 19x9 + 18 front and 19x10 +22 rear. They were bought from Envy in Feb 07 for £1750. The tyres are Falken F452's in 245/35 front and 275/35 rear. They have done about 6500 miles which with my "granny driving" is nothing (the 'stones lasted me 28,000!). Tyres cost me £600, again in Feb 07.

The front nearside rim has been kerbed. I don't have a specific kerbing photo as the wheels are at my brother's for storage but the attached photos were taken in the first week of December just before I took them off. I can provide better quality copies by e-mail if requested which can be zoomed in to see the damage. At worst its a £40-50 refurb but may be less. 2 other rims have tiny nicks in them which I'm told by my local alloys place would be £20 each for a cosmetic repair. I've also been quoted £140 to refurb and repaint all 4 in anthracite or £240 to powdercoat the same colour.

I'm looking for £1200 + delivery ONO. If anyone offers full asking I'll throw in a brand new unused set of black spline-drive lug nuts supplied by Adam @ Z1. :teeth:

Pics here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...