No Screen Wash where is the Fuse?

Dicky

Anyone know where the IPDM box is located (intelligent power distribution module). I'm looking to check Fuse 87 which supplies the Screen washer motor.

The module may be intelligent but the guy who decided to hide it certainly wasn't !!

According to the USA manual it's in the battery compartment, but I've had all the covers off and no fuse for washer motor to be had. Also looked under the small cover down by the accelerator pedal and on the passanger side but no signs of fuse 87.

HELP it raining and I'm desperate for a cup of tea and I'm cold and I'm wet and I'm aching and I'm fed up and....and....etc etc

The fuse for the screen wash motor is in the battery tray, but you need to remove part of the scuttle trim to get to it.

When I checked mine a few months ago it turned out to be the motor that was faulty.

There should be a diagram on the underside of the cover so you can work out which fuse it is.

There are a few videos on you tube if you search for 350z fuse box.

Edited by Rob332

The fuse for the screen wash motor is in the battery tray, but you need to remove part of the scuttle trim to get to it.

When I checked mine a few months ago it turned out to be the motor that was faulty.

There should be a diagram on the underside of the cover so you can work out which fuse it is.

There are a few videos on you tube if you search for 350z fuse box.

Yeah I took the battery cover and the surrounding covers off which revealed only an electrical box containing one relay. Do you have to take the battery out to see it ? I'll have a look on You tube.mthwnks for your help