2 x GM Aigburth / Rose Lane

Stu R

1 was parked up along Rose Lane.

and the other was at the lights at the junction coming out of Jericho Lane.

Was about 1:30 PM today

I felt as common as muck for a split second, seeing two identical cars as mine within 5 mins of eachother.

B)

1 was parked up along Rose Lane.

and the other was at the lights at the junction coming out of Jericho Lane.

Was about 1:30 PM today

I felt as common as muck for a split second, seeing two identical cars as mine within 5 mins of eachother.

B)

GM!!! How very dare you! Twilight Grey I'll have you know. :lol:

I was at the lights. Where were you?

but gunmetal sounds a lot cooler B):D

i was at the opposing lights having just come down rose lane, just went to allerton to see about a house thats up for sale on jericho lane, what a bloody nightmare it is buying a house! I think i'll wait a few years and spend all my money on the zed instead :lol:

you keeping hold of yours then digsy? thought you were getting rid?

but gunmetal sounds a lot cooler B):D

i was at the opposing lights having just come down rose lane, just went to allerton to see about a house thats up for sale on jericho lane, what a bloody nightmare it is buying a house! I think i'll wait a few years and spend all my money on the zed instead :lol:

you keeping hold of yours then digsy? thought you were getting rid?

New one mate. The blade went 3 weeks ago to be replaced by a MY07. Need to pop the 19" rims back on but suspect that's all I'll be doing to it.

House buying is a nightmare, however, if you're not selling it is a buyers market! South Liverpool is always expensive but I like it. Used to live at the Vale there and then out by the Britannia pub. Now down near the station - can't seem to break away! :lol:

If you need a good conveyancing solicitor, let me know and I'll give you the details. :)

Ah, great choice of car and colour if I may say so B)

Cheers mate although now that ive been exposed to the minefield that is buying property i think i'll stick with renting for the time being!

i would buy around here though, there are some really nice areas i've come across.