How much does it Weigh

StevoD

Yeah i think about 500kg's

My original plan was to get one of these, and keep it round the back of the house. To do that i would need to tip it on its side and manouver it through my back gate. That was the plan until I found out what they weigh. :dry:

If you're looking at a way of getting your 350Z to drift events with tyres etc then the cheaper and probably safer option would be to buy an old car transporter truck imo.

Like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-Sprinter-313-Recovery-Truck-Car-Transporter-/322149650530?hash=item4b019d9062:g:qGIAAOSwc1FXYH0F

Price wise it's probably around the same as buying a decent car transporter trailer plus a large enough vehicle to tow it with. You would need a pretty heavy weight vehicle to tow a car transporter trailer, plus a 350Z with some spare drift tyres.

Fyi ~ A small"ish" car transporter trailer would probably actually weigh in around 600-650kg unladen plus you'd more than likely want some accessories on it as well like a winch or even spare trailer tyre so again that would increase the weight.

If that's what you're thinking of though try giving "Indespension" a ring. I used to work for them in Cardiff at one point and the guys at your local branch should be able to advise you on; towing limits, what sort of vehicle you'd need, prices for new & used trailers etc.

Link: http://www.indespension.co.uk/

:thumbs:

• Like 1