DC sports exhuast help!!!!

shire350Z

Anyone got a DC sports exhaust the orignal twin mid-pipe one not the new single mid-pipe

just asking as iv been offered one for 500quid and its off the car so cant here it!

been told by some it drones like hell on the motorways where others say its fine!!! just wondered if anyone hand first hand experience and could pass comment

cheers :thumbs::thumbs:

cheers lads i shall pm!!

its not how loud it is!!! its the droning when u reach around 70/80 on the motorway!!!

that all correct lomoto ;)

improving , I think we can lose the "u" for "you" though in future ;)

yes give Jacko a PM I'm sure he give you a run down :thumbs:

Well guys, if anyone has a nismo they wanna sell let me know!!

I wanted the DC kit but I would prefer 90% of the noise without the droning on motorways!!

Matt

A lot of the traders on here sell the Nismo if you wanted one straight away! Failing that they do pop up every now and again when members sell. Might be worth popping up a post in the Wanted Section. :thumbs:

I've never had a problem with droning on the motorway....... I do a fair bit of motorway miles (and how often do you actually sit at 70/80 for long periods anyway!).

Always found it to be fine. Its loud system, but transforms the car into sounding like a proper big engined beast at low revs with a deep growl, then turns into a nice rasp at higher revs.....

To be honest I love the sound of it. For £500 i'd be wanting a perfect and immaculate system though and check the gaskets as depending on how long been on the car, these can need replacing.....

No doubt that the NISMO is the better looking exhaust - easily distinguished from stock as the pipes have NISMO on them and are straight at the tips, therefore it sticking out a little more. It does still look pretty OEM though.