Wanted - Spare Dress up Bolts

Mudman

Hi All

On the scrounge sort off - I got a full set of Dress up bolts and they haven't aged well at all. The bolts further into the bay are OK but the ones close to the edge of the bay have corroded badly . I don't want to get a full kit as quite happy with the red anodised washers/plenum bolts as they are fine its just the other bolts maybe 10 max . If anyone has any spares or unused leftovers quite happy to pay for postage etc or even point me in the direction of a decent supplier apart from pro bolt that seem to want a small fortune for a bag of bolts !

The washers are red and still in good nick The bolts are stainless steel so thats still first choice - well I guess they were at some stage now pretty rusty black bolts may work as a back up as long as they fit the washers - what sizes does he do ? I have no idea what size bolt goes where without unbolting them !

You can buy individual ones from pro-bolt. Not all that cheap though.

thanks Lexx - agree not cheap - have PM'd Paddy - he's not doing the kits any more but is helping me out