Future Classics

Flex

So is the Hyundai Coupe so don't take much notice of anything on there. :lol:

Is it wrong that I got very offended when someone compared their Hyundai coupe 2.0 se (not even the V6 option for crying out loud) to the Zed saying things like "how similar they are", and "cars like ours".

Edit:

I would like to add I am not a snob, and don't look down on others for their own car choices etc but if you are going to start a conversation about cars then a 2.0 hyundai coupe and the 350Z must be appreciably different machines. In my eyes at least.

Edited by jowen7448
  • Like 2

Always found the Hyundai Coupe V6 hilarious, a 2.7 litre V6? With circa 170bhp? What utterly bizarre thought process went into that?

As always a certain humble 256bhp permanent 4WD homologation rally car gets overlooked :boxing: one day I tell you, the world will open its eyes :lol:

• Like 1

Is it wrong that I got very offended when someone compared their Hyundai coupe 2.0 se (not even the V6 option for crying out loud) to the Zed saying things like "how similar they are", and "cars like ours".

Edit:

I would like to add I am not a snob, and don't look down on others for their own car choices etc but if you are going to start a conversation about cars then a 2.0 hyundai coupe and the 350Z must be appreciably different machines. In my eyes at least.

Porsche Driver - " I look down on that Nissan owning wannabe"

350z Driver - " I look upto the Porker driver who earns more money than me"

Hyundi Driver - "Dicks"

• Like 2

Always found the Hyundai Coupe V6 hilarious, a 2.7 litre V6? With circa 170bhp? What utterly bizarre thought process went into that?

As always a certain humble 256bhp permanent 4WD homologation rally car gets overlooked :boxing: one day I tell you, the world will open its eyes :lol:

I wouldn't worry, ...I don't think that list was by any means exhaustive. :dry::lol:;)

• Like 1

I am assuming this is in reference to the greatness that is the GT-four. I really fancied one of these when I bought my t sport but at the time funds wouldn't allow me to run it. Whilst the t sport was a giggle I always knew in the back of my head that it wasn't a proper celica and the lack of torque ultimately ended her days in my hands. I considered one again before the 350 but the 350 had always been one of my dream cars so it had to be that. That and I definitely can't afford a R35.

I guess to someone not considered a 'petrolhead', they are both sports cars and they can't appreciably tell the difference in power/handling etc

I can see where that logic comes from but he was a self-professed petrol head.

Edit:

Hyundi Driver - "Dicks"

I have to confess that I have never been a porker fan. The only one I have ever had a soft spot for was the 944. Whilst I can appreciate they are good cars, and porsche certainly do some awesome stuff (cayenne excluded from this) that I can look on with awe (919 WEC is staggering, 918 awesome thing that humans can drive) they just aren't for me.

If you're referring to the bhp/ litre, that's not a million miles from the original 350z. I believe the Gt-Four already has clasdic status :)

Edit:

Hyundi Driver - "Dicks"

I respect anyone who loves a car for what it is, rather than the price tag.

I guess to someone not considered a 'petrolhead', they are both sports cars and they can't appreciably tell the difference in power/handling etc

I can see where that logic comes from but he was a self-professed petrol head.

No proper petrolhead would really compare a Hyundai Coupe to a 350z ;)

• Like 1