video editing AVI files?

sinbad

Ive got a few videos from the Autosport international.

However the max upload limit for photobucket and youtube are 100mb. How the hell do i crop the video or compress it below 100mb. The one ive been playing with is 132mb but compressed it turnd to a 160mb file??

Anyone point me in the right direction, something basic like a 1, 2 3 step guide would be good so i can cram it into that thing people call a brain? :wacko:

Okay here goes:

STEP 1: Pick up the camera

STEP 2 Throw away camera

STEP 3 Look in the mirror and say: "Video dating agency is not for you.." you are better off sending it to you been framed, they will give you 250 quid for every clip of yourself you send in :thumbs:

Hope that helps bro might be a bit technical :flowers:;):lol:

:wacko:

:lol:

I knew as soon as i saw your name posted on my thread you'd have nothing to add! :lol:

Ive had the vid since sunday and ive still not managed to sort it. doing my nut in. Fancy going on a computer course with me stuey and becoming a student haha just think of the girls ;):lol:

Okay here goes:

STEP 1: Pick up the camera

STEP 2 Throw away camera

STEP 3 Look in the mirror and say: "Video dating agency is not for you.." you are better off sending it to you been framed, they will give you 250 quid for every clip of yourself you send in :thumbs:

Hope that helps bro might be a bit technical :flowers:;):lol:

Im applying as a chip'n'dale :lol:

:wacko:

I knew as soon as i saw your name posted on my thread you'd have nothing to add! :lol:

Ive had the vid since sunday and ive still not managed to sort it. doing my nut in. Fancy going on a computer course with me stuey and becoming a student haha just think of the girls ;):lol:

:blush:

windows does come with 'windows movie maker', a little on the basic side tho (it's in the start -> accessories folder.

or try the below programmes

download this,takes bit of getting used to tho -

http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/

or this prog, it's called super and can convert virtual every known video file :)

http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html

scroll to the bottom of the page to find the download link

both programmes are FREE :teeth:

if need any help using either programme, let me know via email - neo@350z-uk.com