Plenum options?

Zeezeebaba

I'm currently in the process of face lifting my 05 DE. Rear lights done and bi xenons should arrive late this week or early next week. I've had the Uprev done and she's pushing out a healthy 295bhp, so the next step is either a plenum spacer or an aftermarket one. If required I will get an HR bonnet and brace to raise the available height under the bonnet.

Suggestions on plenum options welcome. Thanks.

I'm currently in the process of face lifting my 05 DE. Rear lights done and bi xenons should arrive late this week or early next week. I've had the Uprev done and she's pushing out a healthy 295bhp, so the next step is either a plenum spacer or an aftermarket one. If required I will get an HR bonnet and brace to raise the available height under the bonnet.

Suggestions on plenum options welcome. Thanks.

On the rev up DE replacement bottom half of the plenum is meant to be a good shout. That or modifying ur current one urself with a dremel.

That's a good output from an up revved DE... and with no plenum too which will give more. Motordyne from Torqen are a good brand :)

I think Jez was impressed at Hdev with the gains. It was 281bhp before the map so was pretty solid plus it had a P3 service beforehand which helped I imagine. Motordyne ok thanks.