I do love a GT type car, I do, I do, I do...

AMT

Pointless design for a company like Ferrari. Looks like their take on a shooting break design. A market they shouldn't be in IMO.

To be fair, the only pointless design for a company is one that doesn't make them any money.

Don't get me wrong, I would rather that companies stuck to their roots (same thing with Porsche and the Cayenne), but I think the industry has moved on.

there's moving on, and there's pointless designs. I doubt you'd be able to get any golf clubs or masses of shopping in that boot.

I've got no problem with sportscar companies diversifying into shooting brakes/posh SUVs, if it means they can carry on making proper sportscars. Hence why I've got no problem with the Cayenne, and wouldn't have a problem with a Lamborghini Urus. Besides, most of the really posh SUVs we aren't going to see many of them over here, most will go to the middle and far east.

Anywho back to the GTC4Lusso... silly name, but I like the design all the way to the 5% at the back - lights make it look rather dated. Sure it will be a stonking drive though.

I am sure it will have no issues selling, its a Ferrari and to some thats all that matters, i mean who would ever think Porsche would have sold that god awful Panamera.

I am guessing it wont be a popular 2nd choice like the majority of front engined Ferraris though and will plummet in value.

there's moving on, and there's pointless designs. I doubt you'd be able to get any golf clubs or masses of shopping in that boot.

Well, as per the first part of my post, I doubt Ferrari care as long as people hand over their cash.

Interior is not the most amazing Pagani or Koenigsegg, I must admit, but the driving experience it's awesome, an extremely capable machine, a awful lot of a car for the money. Pretty sure you agree with me on that :)

Dude, put the rose tinted glasses back in the case, its an amazing car but the interior is nowhere near what it should be for the money the car costs and thats coming from someone who doesnt give a toss about interiors :lol:

Ferrari - yes please, like the FF I bet iot looks much better in the metal too, gorgeous creations.

I usually hate Ferrari interiors but its ok. Since its mentioned (despite the...inner child supercar thing etc) I find pagani and koneinesseeeggsgsgafjad interiors to be a bit of a mess tbh. For some reason the rear end reminds me of the 456 and I don't know why, cos its not the same shape but those lights and the kinda shunted back look to it, I dunno I like it and prob will look good in person or 'real' photos. I hate these kind of marketing pics that make them look like a cartoon as such