Parkers Guide

nixy

I was looking in a parkers guide that someone at work had yesterday and I flicked to the 350z (like you do) and was surprised to see that it said although you can get a good import for the money 'beware as they come with less kit than a UK car.' I find that rather misleading to say the least!

Even better, when it comes to valuations, they employ a web geek to put his finger in the air and type in an answer....

They are pretty much ignored in the industry. What Car and Auto Express get referred to, and Glass's generally for valuations.

I e-mailed them once to tell them they had a load of information wrong about some of the cars on there, they never did a thing.

Just goes to show you cant believe all you read :)

if you are on this forum then i think you already knew that :p:lol:

Wow really :surrender:

only yanking your chain :thumbs: although we all know the stories jay has about his mum and dad and being rich etc arent true, he's 11 yrs old and lives in an orphanage and just comes on line when they are allowed free time between therapy classes - we should all chip in and buy him a zed calendar, at least then he would have a picture of a "real" ZED rather than a manky old nissan brochure that he carries around claiming its a photo album of "his" car

poor little fella :surrender:

less kit eh ? that will be the ever useful headlight washers then :yawn:

They were quite useful on my way to Sunderland. I would have felt sorry for my mum having to clean her A4 lights as they were caked crap, but it was muggins that had to do it for her :rant:

+1 on buying Jay a calendar, I'll chip in :thumbs: