Anybody near altrincham?

Gus-350z

Hi guys! Just a really quick longshot here but is anybody nearby altrincham by Chester? I've just had a look at a zed and there are a couple of small things I'm unsure about and it would be awesome to compare to another zed!

If anybody is around it's probably best to get hold of me on 07816165861 (mods please tell me off if this isn't allowed!) so I don't have to keep refreshing the forum!

Cheers

Gus

Umm just a couple of things.. When in neutral with the clutch in it idles beautifully but then when clutch pedal comes up (still in neutral) the engine speed drops a little and it feels as though it's not fully disengaged, to me feels like bearings but it could be normal on these cars?

Also a slight ticking noise from the engine bay, sounds like fuel dampers, it's not loud at all and only became more apparent after a drive, apart from that the car has clearly been well looked after and drives beautifully!

Any thoughts? :)

Hi Gus

I'm about 30 min drive from Altrincham.

I've got an 05 DE coupe.

Had from new and drives as new.

You're welcome to come for a drive and a look around mine.

I am so busy though that it would have to be after 9pm.

I'm based in Cheadle South Manchester.

Hi Gus

I'm about 30 min drive from Altrincham.

I've got an 05 DE coupe.

Had from new and drives as new.

You're welcome to come for a drive and a look around mine.

I am so busy though that it would have to be after 9pm.

I'm based in Cheadle South Manchester.

Hi mate thank you so much for the offer! Unfortunately I'm heading back home this afternoon, so can't really do this evening.

Have decided not to get the car for now and have a think about it and maybe have a look at a couple more first! I may change the title of the thread to "North East" and see if anyone's around durham area that wouldn't mind me having a look around theirs at some point :) there may even be a pint/coffee in it if someone's free! I'll change the post when I get home and have a look in the local part of the forum because my phone battery's giving up now!

Cheers for the help again though guys!