version select body kit

dougie350

I've got a contact but it won't be cheap lol - on average its a $750 - $1000 shipping for just a single bumper from US companies. I can get it a bit cheaper but its still going to be costly

Drop me a pm if you want to discuss

blimey! is that just the shipping alone?

Shipping from the states has gone mad, I looked at front and rear bumper lip kit and side skirts and

it was $250 more than the parts themselves at $750. If you can get it by sea its pretty good but not many people offer it and it takes a while obviously.

Its just the way it is, trouble is, they add vat to the total, so you pay 20% extra on the shipping too which is a con.

On the items i was looking at it was something like $342 to Bristol airport, if i wanted it to my door, another $220

I have literally no idea why if i buy something that has nothing to do with this country/government, even 2nd hand, i have to pay 20% + to them.

I once bought 3 custom shaped surfboards from the states, i didnt quite realise at the time but it would have been cheaper (by a fair bit) to fly to California, have a weeks holiday, collect the boards and bring back as luggage.

Just gone back through my emails so corrected figures above, lip kit $750

Edited by Jetpilot