Depreciation

Digsy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey a thread from the dead. :surrender:

Very topical though. Glad I sold my old Zed in January before things got silly.

I never though I'd say it, but selling the G when I did was the best thing I ever did! Similar cars are selling for £20k less than I sold mine for in only 8 months!!! :surrender:

I never though I'd say it, but selling the G when I did was the best thing I ever did! Similar cars are selling for £20k less than I sold mine for in only 8 months!!! :surrender:

:scare:

Will be keeping my Zed for a long time now. Was going to chop it in for a 370Z when they came along, but dont think I'll be able to afford to the way things are going. :surrender:

Guest prescience

Will be keeping my Zed for a long time now. Was going to chop it in for a 370Z when they came along, but dont think I'll be able to afford to the way things are going. :surrender:

What is happening now is mad ... stupid .... ridiculous. Two weeks time, take a view.

But, don't worry ;)

What is happening now is mad ... stupid .... ridiculous. Two weeks time, take a view.

But, don't worry ;)

:lol:

Guest prescience

But, don't worry ;)

:lol:

You're right it is funny :thumbs:

I'm also enjoying the marvellous comedy programs on the telly at the moment.. Just this morning, I watched my favorite - BBC Breakfast News. All those funny stories about rich people losing their money, private property speculators getting their come-uppance, and bankers losing their jobs. Laugh? The tears were rolling down my cheeks.

Now, I always knew there was something wrong with people from Iceland. There was always something sinister about that Bjork. Thank goodness the politicians passed those anti-terrorist laws so that the Prime Minister has been allowed to condemn the whole of the Icelandic nation as terrorists and freeze their assets in this country. The sheer front of them calling their network of bomb factories "Iceland" and hiding their nail bombs underneath the oven chips. And those packs of smoked salmon strips you used to see in the chiller cabinets were actually suicide bomber belts all along.

And to think that opposition MPs were worried that the anti-terror laws could be abused! Surely not. I can't wait to get my goverment identity card.

That new stand-up comedian Robert Peston is about to do his slot on News 24 so I'll go now. He's got a lot of gags about the Footsie dropping by 20% last week.

• 4 weeks later...