Christmas Shopping

Exec

So today I bought a few bits and pieces not really thinking 'will this fit in the zed'?

Anyhow it all did! more so the TV fit in - Remember guys - bigger than 32" and chances are you will need to take it out of the box :)

20151204_153811_zps380sp7qm.jpg

• Like 2

I bought a 32" last week and fitted it in the passenger seat (in box), tight fit though, door needed to be "forced" shut I did try to fit a 32" into the roadster boot a couple of weeks ago (not in box) but it just wasn't possible, 28" would have fitted easy peasy though.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Must admit I'm always surprised by how much I can get in the zed :) Although the 6ft Christmas tree didn't fit!

Does ya head fit ;)

Haha I was going to say bum but I think you would hunt me down this weekend and kill me so I settled on head as that will give me the weekend until you come find me on Monday and kill me lol

Must admit I'm always surprised by how much I can get in the zed :) Although the 6ft Christmas tree didn't fit!

Does ya head fit ;)

Haha I was going to say bum but I think you would hunt me down this weekend and kill me so I settled on head as that will give me the weekend until you come find me on Monday and kill me lol

Why do you say such cruel things, Linus27? What have I ever done to hurt you?

I thought you were my friend? You know I have a slight complex about my appearance, but that never bothered you before......you thought it was cute. :(

image_zpszxnj8myn.jpeg

• Like 1

Does ya head fit ;)

Why do you say such cruel things, Linus27? What have I ever done to hurt you?

I thought you were my friend? You know I have a slight complex about my appearance, but that never bothered you before......you thought it was cute. :(

image_zpszxnj8myn.jpeg

See, you're such a cute pussy, you have no reason to have a complex. So very cute ;)