Intake pipe for ARC induction box

Deano94

Hens teeth. Used on my350z is one option.

Thanks wasso. Had a quick look but nothing at the moment.

Doesn't have to be an ARC pipe. I know, like you said they are rare so unlikely I'd get one.

Was just wondering if there's any other brands available or am I limited to the Berks intake tube

I'd say so. ARC Brazing in Japan no longer sell the intake tube on their website anymore, so you can't even buy direct from source.

The tube is no different to any other, you could get a ARC sticker made up. Good luck on your search.

My350 is your best bet to be honest.

I have a ARC catch can that needs a little repair, haven't posted it for sale yet as I want to repair the tube which indicates content level. I'll hook you up nearer the time if you're interested.

Yes and No. Pay the PaylPal fee's and you'll have a limited time in which to claim if things go wrong.

I purchased an item recently, first item to ever not arrive, and got a full refund. The guy said he shipped the item but never produced the evidence. Escalated my claim to PayPal and within 5 days received my cash back.

I've purchased loads of things from America including a LS3 6.2 V8 engine :teeth: I'm happy to lend a passing eye over things if you have any questions or doubts.

• Like 1