Poxy CEL on first cold morning of the year!

Zeezeebaba

Buy yourself a wifi gizmo that connects the the obd port , links to your phone via a app . All in costs about £20 and you can read , clear any codes , also tells you lots of good info like coolant temp, inlet temp ect

Obviously this code will keep coming up so a map is the best solution . The above is a very handy tool though :)

• Like 1

Guest marcw79

I use the ODB II BlueTooth jobby ... Works a treat but remap definitely on the cards in the next few months to get rid of it permanently ...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Right I've now replaced both pre cat sensors as I threw a 0130 code. However there were also failed to heat codes for both post cat sensors which are also new.Question is would this possibly be a consequence of the original upstream fault and the car not fuelling etc right or could it be a blown fuse or similar.

I'm going to run the car until it comes back on but in the meantime any advice on where the fuse is for the heated rears would be appreciated.

The original issue appeared on the first sub zero morning we had last week, maybe just coincidence.

Edited by Zeezeebaba