a wee thank you

MartinGT

technically 350z related...

thanks to Liam's Z, travelled to merseyside to pick up his 20s, throughorly sound bloke, even knocked a few bob off for coming so far (12 ****IN QUID FOR 2 BURGER KING MEALS IN SERVICES :rant: ), wheels look awesome, the wee scuffs came out no bother with my uber top secret boeing approved aircraft polish.

thanks bud :thumbs:

PS. what exhaust do you have, sounds great!

couldn't care less about who they came from, £100 for a set of 20s is a bargain :lol:

witches brew....

well its for polished metal, such as stainless steel lips or bare alloys polished lips.

2400 paper with oil, sand/polish til your fingers are sore.

3600 same as step 1.

magic boeing approved first stage polish stuff "borrowed" from work.

2nd stage as above.

its basically the same stuff and steps used on the american airlines boeing, the uber shiney mirror finish planes you get.

did this to my mates wheels, took 2 mins.

sx.jpg

SMDSC01683.jpg

No worries Martin. Glad you made it home safe with those little rascals in the back... Hope you cleaned the beamer for your mum before you went to work ;)

Std exhaust mate. JWT Pop-Charger an my lead foot was making all the noise... How did it sound???

Oh an yeah you have my addy so if any of that polish fancies makin its way up here then feel free :thumbs:

i'll see what i can do, you'd be amazed at how they'd come out :) i need to get more for me first though!

it sounded awesome, well, to me it sounded like a standard exhaust but louder, just a nice noise, i could hear you away up that hill on the by pass thing! certainly sounded like exhaust, maybe stock exhausts are louder than i thought!

*looks for jwt pop chargers*