front camber

GIXXERUK

i was told today by demon tweeks that the front camber isnt adjustable

is that correct ? my tyres are wearing unevenly (more on the inside) , the tracking my help slightly but its obviously a camber issue

TIA

Paul

I think that's right. I remember the front or rear isn't adjustable. Think it's the front from when I fitted lowering springs. The rear sit's quite high as standard but the adjustment is only limited.

If they are wearing bad claim on warranty.. :thumbs:

i was told today by demon tweeks that the front camber isnt adjustable

is that correct ? my tyres are wearing unevenly (more on the inside) , the tracking my help slightly but its obviously a camber issue

TIA

Paul

I think that's right. I remember the front or rear isn't adjustable. Think it's the front from when I fitted lowering springs. The rear sit's quite high as standard but the adjustment is only limited.

If they are wearing bad claim on warranty.. :thumbs:

that what they said kev - the rear is adjustable and the front isnt, its normally the opposite, is it because it rwd ?

very odd though, what to do they do under warranty to cure it ? they are aftermarket 19's - so thats a no go

Guest prescience

It is correct, rear has some camber adjustment, front has none - you would need camber adjustment arms.

However, since you seem to be experiencing wear on both tyres it is MOST UNLIKELY to be camber since this is for each wheel and the chances of the variation from norm being the same on both sides is small IMO**

It is more likely to be your toe-in angle, which is adjustable.

** it is possible if you have non-standard wheels for camber to be an issue and the same characteristics both sides; however, this has not been an issue for any aftermarket wheels on the Z that I can recall

It is correct, rear has some camber adjustment, front has none - you would need camber adjustment arms.

However, since you seem to be experiencing wear on both tyres it is MOST UNLIKELY to be camber since this is for each wheel and the chances of the variation from norm being the same on both sides is small IMO**

It is more likely to be your toe-in angle, which is adjustable.

** it is possible if you have non-standard wheels for camber to be an issue and the same characteristics both sides; however, this has not been an issue for any aftermarket wheels on the Z that I can recall

thanks for the reply, i'm having two tyres fitted and the tracking done on thursday (they had no 245/35/19 tyres in stock :blush: 60 miles ! i should have rang first)