MAIN BEAM BULBS

GIXXERUK

I bought some Philips Xtreme Power Headlight bulbs, they are supposed to be 80% brighter than normal

i have fitted one so that i can try and get pics later to see what the difference is to the oem ones :thumbs:

i didnt take the wheel off, just turned it in but i did find i needed to jack the car up a little to lift the arch away from the wheel to access the rear of the headlight

i've changed the side lights to led and the xenons are white/ blue but the main beam looks yellow in comparison, so that why i changed them (and they are weak imo)

Would be interested to see how they look. After the fun I had with replacing my side lights though I'm not replacing any other bulbs that require the wheel arch liner to be partially removed! They were a right pain in the back side. Admittedly they do look better, but what a job! Rear license plate bulbs were much easier and look far better with LEDs

took me about 15 mins, you only have to undo the 1 screw and pull the arch liner off the arch and push it down, i didnt remove it

the rear license plate leds look B) they make the car look cleaner and newer at night and they are a doddle to do :teeth:

main problem is its :cold::cold: out there

I couldnt get my hands in by undoing the one screw on the wheel arch so had to undo the first two on the bottom as well to allow me to pull the liner down and back. Didnt take it off though, that would have been a job! Hardest part was getting my hand in and being able to turn the sidelight housing :blush: