Not too sure if this has been highlighted before, so.............

zebedy

Loving all the Welsh telling us they "smashed" us .......... it was 3 points guys, and even the bookies were backing England until the last 10 minutes. Fair play to Wales but I thought we lost it more than you won it TBH.

As for not taking the kick, I can see his thinking - it would have been a difficult kick, our maul was stronger every time other than the one we needed it to be, and the Japanese got unconstrained praise for doing the same thing, albeit from a much easier kicking position.

What I will say is I dontt hink either team would get close to the big three ......... I guess we will find out later this week though ;)

even the bookies were backing England until the last 10 minutes.

They certainly were. I missed the game as Thomas the Tank Engine took priority on our home theatre TV, (Thomas did sound great chuffing up the mountain on a 50" screen with 7.1 surround sound). I switched over with about 5 mins to go on the game, and the bookies were offering Wales at 5-1 and reckoned England would win. So, I stuck a cheeky fiver on Wales to win, and within 3 mins they had. Wish id stuck more on now!

Loving all the Welsh telling us they "smashed" us .......... it was 3 points guys, and even the bookies were backing England until the last 10 minutes. Fair play to Wales but I thought we lost it more than you won it TBH.

As for not taking the kick, I can see his thinking - it would have been a difficult kick, our maul was stronger every time other than the one we needed it to be, and the Japanese got unconstrained praise for doing the same thing, albeit from a much easier kicking position.

What I will say is I dontt hink either team would get close to the big three ......... I guess we will find out later this week though ;)

imo it was England all the way. A bad descision cost them that match.

WHERE DID ALL THOSE CHARIOTS GO. SORRY GUYS !!!!

:stir: :stir: :#1: :#1: :band:

...................WHY THE HELL DID THEY TAKE YOUNGS OFF AND WHY DID THEY NOT GO FOR THE DRAW????

Despite this, its was an awsome match.

Thank you for this, obviously we have shoved them up our backsides as so pleasantly demanded by our Celtic neighbours. :teeth:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/101850-rugby-world-cup-2015/