Boring i know but.....

OllyB

Has anyone got experience of any sliding wardrobe companies. I'd be looking to diy it but have been looking at various home superstores and most of the seem quite flimsy. Looking on line there are a few places that seem to be good quality, 10yrs guarantee etc but don't have any showrooms to actually look at the products.

Cheers

Olly

Edited by OllyB

Doing my daughters room at the moment. Was looking at fitted wardrobe down one wall (to maximise use around chimney), they do some great sliding doors in Sharp's. She wanted a VW camper van scene on the doors. Great quality. Only the sales guy was the usual watchdog dodgy dealer.....price started at £14k, then dropped to £10k, then £6k, then £4k with all his discounts. Finally he said if we put the deposit down then & there we could have a special bonus discount for £3.5k. Hate all the sales stuff so walked away!

If you get through the bull**** they do nice sliding doors though.

Yea looked at Ikea today, there on the list but I'd happily pay a bit more for a more solid feeling solution.

We have a couple of ikea wardrobes, sliding actually, great quality and very sturdy, been built, taken down and built again 3 times now. Still going strong.

Edited by Flex