Alarm issue

Alex350z

Basically my car had some work done today but i wasnt able to pick it up while the garage was open. He left it outside and i used the other key to go pick it up. The battery is flat in the key so i used the key manually to open it. This set the alarm off. I have work at 6am and would rather not set the alarm off, and preferably i wouldnt like to leave the car unlocked... Any ideas?

Cheers :)

I think you can still lock manually it with your spare key just that the alarm is not armed. If you able to drive home, I'm sure your alarm has already been disabled hence locking it manually won't active the alarm.

Edited by veeg33

I think you can still lock manually it with your spare key just that the alarm is not armed. If you able to drive home, I'm sure your alarm has already been disabled hence locking it manually won't active the alarm.

The alarm did go off after locking it manually, that was my issue! :lol:
  • Like 1

The alarm did go off after locking it manually, that was my issue! :lol:

Strange, mine doesn't behave like this! You've got a keeper there mate. Hope you've got your keys back now B)

• Like 1