Can anyone identify this exhaust, please?

Virage

I'm hoping you guys & girls can solve this little mystery for me!

I've spent quite a while looking up the various aftermarket exhausts for the 350Z and haven't yet found one that matches mine. My brother is going to bring down some decent stuff to clean it with, so perhaps I'll find more clues then, but for now all I have to go by is the look of the system (surely there can't be that many with dual tips of this size!) and a small badge I found on the underside of the muffler. Said badge has no logo or words on, though, just a number.

If it helps, the car is almost inaudible at tickover despite the enormous pipes! You can feel the engine more than you can hear it when stationary. It makes a lovely growl when cruising and sounds wonderful when flat out. I've captured a short (and kinda rubbish) clip of the sound which is after the pic's:

WP_20150830_12_25_06_Pro-1024x576.jpg

WP_20150830_12_24_20_Pro-1024x576.jpg

back_small.jpg

Little sound clip is here: http://adrianleach.com/home/350z/

So...anyone got any ideas? :blush:

Thanks for the replies! I had a look at the Fujitsubo exhaust, thought that was it for a while but I believe the tailpipes on that are slightly longer and as mentioned would have the Fujitsubo logo (under the muffler, right?) on it. From the clips I've found the sound is similar, too.

Here's a pic of the plaque on the underside of mine. Looks like it reads NS004 - S2, 0915-B.

WP_20150830_12_19_48_Pro.jpg

Edited by Virage