Strange Scratching Noise !

Thelongads

I've noticed my Zed has developed an intermittant scratching noise which seems to come from the rear offside area. Thought at first it was crackle / interferance through the passenger speaker but only occurs when car is moving. Seems worse when accelerating!

This morning it was quite bad and could hear it over radio. Not had much time to work out exactly when it does / doesn't make the noise but it getting on my nerves :rant:

Its still under warranty for 2 mths from where I bought it from so will take it for a check but anyone any idea what it could be ?

thanks

Ads

Leave some food out, it may entice the hampster out your rear bumper...:teeth:

Not sure Nissan can do anything with pet animals... :lol:

sorry ;)

might try a mousetrap and some cheese too :lol:

the one noise it reminds me of is when I had my racing puma and there was a scratching type noise coming from the steering column, ended up being some loose wire & tape vibrating :wacko:

Is it noise of the amp from in the boot???

+1 could be something to do with the sound system and a bad earth. My Zed gave a hissing noise from the speakers.

It is definately the rear passenger speaker, It carried on making the noise when I parked up this morning so I was climbing around trying to suss out where it was coming from - hopefully will be an easy fix and the warranty I have will sort it

Ads :thumbs: