Driving Lessons

Zedrush

Guys Im thinking... given my sensational driving skills...ahem :blush: Is there anyone who can teach how to drive the Z properly, i.e how to corner on a track etc, is there anyone who teaches for the day or anything like that as think would come in handy to driving my Z, especially when I go Nurbergring next year with limiter :thumbs:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you going Nurburg?

Im thinking of going June/July too... :teeth:

And me woohoo.gif

June/July time me and my bro are talking, hes been a few times before so was getting a group together for the trip, leave friday come back sunday night kinda thing :thumbs:

Who you going with Sarnie?

i dont know whats heppening yet. I might be going down with a couple of friends in a race spec MG. But if it deosnt happen maybe we could all go together? Im a complete Novice so maybe good to go with someone who's been before.

How much?

189.00 for 3 hours, 1 hour track use and the rest of the time practising and briefing :thumbs:

I asked him about your time Sarnie, he said he remembered you, they had to prize you out of the car cos you were scared and wet yourself :p;)

:lol: it all come out now doesnt it! Literally

How much?

189.00 for 3 hours, 1 hour track use and the rest of the time practising and briefing :thumbs:

I asked him about your time Sarnie, he said he remembered you, they had to prize you out of the car cos you were scared and wet yourself :p;)

Sounds like top gear last night :teeth: