Can't believe this price either!!

Shenley

Only just got under 27K... its not that bad, but could be a few grand cheaper. IMO the GT4 isn't that much of a 'collectable' just a Zed with wheels I never liked haha. Depends on the person though... I would be chipping the price down

I think that it is great that certain dealers are asking strong money for the 350/370s. :thumbs:

Nobody is forcing any one to buy, however somebody will buy.

Absolutely nowt wrong with pricing as one sees fit, especially when it certainly helps with keeping residuals high, which should make all you owners happy.

So why knock some one for asking strong money when it helps keep the value of your car up there. :surrender:

Stating on a public forum that the car is overpriced is extremely negative, and detrimental to future healthy residuals.

• Like 2

True, I suppose all it takes is someone to realise...oh wait there's not many low milers of these and decide to keep a keen price, therefor helping others follow suit, whoever goes for it will however no doubt try and get the price down to a more 'reasonable' amount. I think were all just used to the usual prices and maybe don't see the car in 'that' type of light, I too am probably guilty of this, as the 350 seems to be a little gem in Nissan's portfolio. I've had a few and one recent In person 370 owner tell me that theres still a good few things about the 350 they like better. So I suppose now there getting harder to find with lower mileages...even the HR's I notice, we maybe should be looking at them differently. Good point! :thumbs:

Edited by AMT

I think that it is great that certain dealers are asking strong money for the 350/370s. :thumbs:

Nobody is forcing any one to buy, however somebody will buy.

Absolutely nowt wrong with pricing as one sees fit, especially when it certainly helps with keeping residuals high, which should make all you owners happy.

So why knock some one for asking strong money when it helps keep the value of your car up there. :surrender:

Stating on a public forum that the car is overpriced is extremely negative, and detrimental to future healthy residuals.

Absolutely! :thumbs: