Finally the Rays are on.

Zeezeebaba

This has probably been done to death on here over the years but I finally put some standard 18 Rays on the car. Thanks to a forum member on here for holding them whilst I was holiday. It was always my intention to fit them at some stage as it was the only option my GT was lacking. Also they have come shod with Goodyear asymmetric 2 tyres which are superb tbh.

I have now been able to make the comparison directly with the cast wheels and I must say the car feels leagues better on the Rays.

I didn't think it would feel much different but I was wrong. Anyone considering swapping over to the Rays it's recommended.

I just need to grab some winter tyres for the old wheels but that can wait until I've upgraded the clutch and rear brakes.

So thanks again to the forum member who replied to my wanted post, top work mate.

• Like 1

I've got the GT pack with Rays. Was tempted to go for something a little different, Meister's or Varrstoen ES6, but to be fair, I can't really fault the Rays as they do look bloody good and are super light. Have to take the time maintaining them as the bubbling is notorious.

Got some 25/20mm spacers on the way from Torqen once out of manufacture, just to fill them out a bit to the arches, which I think is the only thing they're lacking.

• Like 1