Nearly lost her!

Liam's Z

Tuesday nite, heading home from town a white Vauxhall Zafira followed me for about half a mile with about 5 heads in it. Thinking they seemed dodgy I approached the traffic lights with caution deliberately making sure not to come to a complete standstill. I check the rear view mirror only to realise that these nutters had no intention of stopping, so I slipped Zelda back into 2nd gear, starting to move off at which point these little toe-rags rammed me in the bk...

Literally I had 2 seconds to decide wtf to do?

Anger kicked in but common sense prevailed (which is totally out of character :lol: ) I decided to pull away, then these guy's starting flashing, indicated and pulled over at which point I stopped...

Instead of getting out I got on the blower via the hands free - honest and called the police. Watching them closely they started to pull towards me at which point I pulled away...

Obviously the Zafira is no comparison to the zed so Basically I started playing cat an mouse, but these guy's were serious! I must of drove through at least 5 sets of traffic lights which were all on green when I approached, but I'm sure all theirs were all RED - if you get what I mean.

So going bk, I'm on the phone to the local police getting directions to the police station by a very reassuring voice whilst screaming for the bloody helicopter lol, when these :rant: decided to do a U-turn an give up!

Unbelievably Zelda didn't even have a scratch. That plastic bk end has some give, thankyou Nissan. Gave a statement but unfortunately not getting the registration it counted for jack sh1t.

Anyway I'm still here, Zelda's still here an finally the internet working :D

So all for me to say if roll on the weekend and COME ON RICKY "THE HITMAN HATTON"

Damn man, that's not good at all!!! Seems like you made the right decisions about what to do though!!! Glad you and the Z are all cool though!

Glad to see you still have your spirits about you though and as you say.....come on Hatton!!! :)

will have to keep my eyes peeled, i go to atlantic point every week in liverpool :headhurt:

mental note :- make the wife go instead :blush:

HaHa you bad man!

Question is tho how many people would stop ?.?.?

I suspect many would say they would but very few would!! It's not worth it at the end of the day. A Z can be repaired pretty easily tbh!

will have to keep my eyes peeled, i go to atlantic point every week in liverpool :headhurt:

mental note :- make the wife go instead :blush:

HaHa you bad man!

Question is tho how many people would stop ?.?.?

I suspect many would say they would but very few would!! It's not worth it at the end of the day. A Z can be repaired pretty easily tbh!

Well if that's the case then these people are either very naive or stupid!!!!

Btw I forgot to mention that this was ha half 1 in the morning. . . .

Think you're right it would be a natural reaction to hop out first and think later.

Had my 07 a week and some dick tipped the rear. He was on his own and in traffic so I hopped out and shouted abuse at him for about 5 mins. Wonder if I would of got out if there'd been a car load of them. Hate to say it but I probably would of.

Not good bud, glad you are ok. I suppose they are guaraunteed an advantage by taking on a two seater. I know its not the polices fault but I know that if I go through a red light I will get caught yet these clowns get away with stuff like this.

It isnt getting any better out there :scare:

Thinking about getting a tracker???

Might be a good idea mate. I have one and an anti car jacking device and something heavy under the seat :ninja:;)

I have to admit, I would of got out. I did recently when someone dinked me. Although at 1:30am and a car full of people I probably would of booted it too...... :blush: