Megan Drift Spec Exhaust

Carbon.Ninja

Anybody have a Megan Drift Spec single exit fitted to their Z? Understand they are considerably cheaper and may not be as good as the more expensive variants out there. Any first hand experience would be greatly appreciated.

Secondly if any one know a UK source or experience with a US source? Considering in US as low as Sub 400USD....

The reason for considering this is due to just bought the Z and the exhaust is blown so while fund is low but needing replaced anyway. I saw the Japspeed which the modification due to design fault is something I can't do myself so...

我從使用 Tapatalk çš„ Nexus 6 發é€

Haha true drift spec I treat that just as a name, not because of rice! ;) However just considering a single exit because of potential weight saving also. Been looking around for second hand parts but it seems on eBay only Japspeed coming up and seen a few bad reports over fitment issue...

veilside z cheers, what are you thought? I would like the Tomei Titanium but in the Japan Domestic price which of course can't get in UK... So for now a cheap system would be better than a blown OE for sure haha