NOOK Charity

Flex

Hey guys, I've been involved in several fund raising events this year, if anyone would like to support us please feel free to PM me. Appreciate not everyone lives in Norfolk but still a very worthwhile causet. I'm about to email local businesses the following:

'Rotary Wymondham Satellite Group was established earlier this year by a group of small business people with the aim of raising money for local charities.

We’ve had a fantastic year of fund raising and our group is set to raise in the region £15,000 this year for EACH’s NOOK appeal. http://www.each.org.uk/the-nook

We have two events later this year that we’re going to be holding raffles; one will be a quiz evening in November and the other is a Battle of Britain Swing Party.

Our quiz in May earlier this year raised over £1800 in entry fees and raffle and the success of the raffle was due to the generous donations we received.

We would be extremely grateful if you could donate something towards the event(s). Each donation will be acknowledged on the evening with a full list of sponsors given to everyone attending.

If you would like to support this well deserving charity please let me know.'

Instead of boring everyone at the events with a list of random forum members, perhaps we could donate through the forum and donate it all at once to have a 350Z-uk donation?

That's a cracking idea if everyone agrees.