beautiful condition black leather,heated 350z seats + steering wheel for sale

dougie350

Good evening everyone

i have a pair of beautiful condition black 350z leather seats for sale, they really are in very good condition with hardly any wear to the bolsters and leather overall, they were out of my 53 plate low milage gt spec Z.

They are full electric on the drivers (apart from the base height adjustment which is on a knob) and the passenger side has electric forwards and backwards movement. they both have airbags and are the heated versions too. the passenger seat has a tiny bit of wear on the base of the seat ( i have tried to capture this on the photos as best i can) its hardly noticable though.

The seat belt clips have been removed from both seats as i needed them for my new seats.

I would like £300 for the pair.

These seats are heavy items, which is why i am forced to say collection only.

I am based in the worcester / hereford area.

Next i have a black 350z steering wheel in excellent condition, all the stitching is in perfect order and there are no flaws in the leather.

It is the full package steering wheel, with all audio controls,cruise control and airbag.

I wasnt too sure how to price this as i have not seen many for sale on here, ive looked on ebay to find prices and they range from around £120-£150, so im going to price this at £100 which i think is fair by the condition of it.

Postage can be arranged for this item, or collection in person if you wish, Again in the worcester / hereford area.

these items are perfect for you if you fancy a colour change or simply to renew your'e tired looking interor.

Please get in contact if you have any questions.

Many thanks Doug.

*The pair

IMG_4257_zpsn3k0tig4.jpg

*drivers seat

IMG_4258_zps9hbr8gwn.jpg

IMG_4259_zpszt7wstvy.jpg

IMG_4260_zpsiv1uvmjz.jpg

IMG_4261_zpsxjwyqlym.jpg

IMG_4262_zpsltlnpcx1.jpg

IMG_4263_zpsxqmfor19.jpg

*passenger side

IMG_4264_zps5dunvyno.jpg