Jump to content

Ekona

Members
  • Posts

    30,962
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ekona

  1. I don't think too much will change either, if I'm honest. Not in the long term. Ultimately we'll stil need 300k+ immigration per year, we'll still have very similar trade deals as now, and we'll still need to adopt away policy on most things for those trade deals. The main difference is we'll spend the next 7-10 years paying billions upon billions to lawyers to figure it all out, meaning years of financial uncertainty which will hit everyone directly in the pocket. No thanks, I don't fancy spending bucket loads just to be in the exact same position.
  2. That's exactly what I'd do. Maybe send one final communication detailing that if the balance isn't paid by X date then you'll be refunding and relisting.
  3. Pops and bangs and flames due to how the car is making power, I totally get. Making a car flame with zero other benefit, I just don't understand. Soz.
  4. It's certainly very subtle, the Milltek. Which exhaust were you looking at?
  5. SMF (flywheel, not clutch) doesn't give any extra power, but it does remove parasitic losses so you get more power to the wheels. Exhaust will be fine, 100% louder. Performance will be unaffected. Open filter will lose you power, but sound better. Throttle response will be changed more by the SMF than the intake.
  6. The cheapest one. Either is a common or garden diesel, and I'd be dumping the M Sport stuff if it means the rock hard suspension.
  7. Why don't you just buy a GT-R?
  8. Check out that scrabble action! :lol:
  9. SMH
  10. What, the 453s?
  11. Brilliant news mate, glad to see you're back on your feet again
  12. £850? Really?
  13. No such thing as best colour. It's all down to personal choice. Some like battleship grey, I can't think of anything more dull. I love riviera blue, some think that's not special enough.
  14. Really? I think it looks incredibly awkward, especially the rear hatch area and don't even get me started on the front lights. Inside is nice, love those seats.
  15. I'm not convinced there's a better looking modern day regular car than the E90/2 y'know. It's an incredibly well proportioned car, and styling wise it's much better than the current F30.
  16. I'd rather be Dave's pig.
  17. Because she's a horrible little troll.
  18. BGW
  19. You're leaving it on too long in the case of the wax, and not working it hard enough in the case of the polish. Waxing requires no force, polishing requires some force but I'm not talking about putting your entire weight behind it. That Megs polish really is crap though.
  20. But vice versa, the 350 driver wouldn't know which way the M3 went. Enjoy the 350 for what it is, don't bother making it something it's not. Even if you made it quicker in a straight line, it would never sound as good nor have a chassis that sublime.
  21. You're going to need a very large Rizla paper to do that.
  22. Agreed. She's banking on Remain winning, as otherwise she was on a losing side and that'll do nothing for her either. It's the same risk that BoJo has made.
  23. Stupid woman, done her career no favours by doing that. The sums from the Leave side haven't changed since day one, so how comes she's suddenly realised they're nonsense?!
×
×
  • Create New...