Absolutely impossible to say, as Rich says some engines differ the second they come out of the factory! Not to mention how different dynos on different days will give different readings.
Usage I'm less concerned about, 2L and not even to the max mark on the dipstick shows the engine has been run far too low on oil. Now you're showing high oil usage, so I'd certainly be looking at getting a leakdown test done.
Please tell me you told the dealer the oil was too low as soon as you discovered it after picking it up?
If those levels are true, then your engine is pretty much goosed I'm afraid. You're going to need to drop the oil to find out exactly how much is in there really.
Jeez, I can't imagine what it's like just concentrating on your back for a workout. Mine was a bit squiffy after a herniated disc op a few years back so I try to avoid straining it if possible.
How often are you hitting the gym these days?
Assuming RE050As (as per OEM) and 453s, then I'd say there's something seriously wrong there. No way in hell the 453 have better wet grip than the 050As.
Ah, fixed orifice, gotcha.
So what happens in that system if you don't have a regulator? Pressure is determined by the fuel pump alone, I assume? Well, along with the natural restriction present in the pipework itself.