Jump to content

Ekona

Members
  • Posts

    30,962
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ekona

  1. My mental health is fine right now, if you can count walking around the wing singing “MYYYYY CORONA!” very loudly as fine.
  2. @DoogyRev used to, got made redundant in 2017 and have been a PO since early 2018. Yup some of them are seriously odd, also met a few people that everyone on here would’ve heard of too! Love the job though, every bit of it and wouldn’t ever dream of doing anything else. If one more person asks me for a toilet roll or vapes though...!
  3. I’m a prison officer at a large Cat C establishment in the London catchment area, so I’m still going to work as normal obviously. As the other half is in the very high risk category (pregnant with a heart condition) I’m confined to working the cleaner D Cat units, but that doesn’t make me safe at all. I just get on with it and deal with it as normal, doesn’t mean I’m not terrified for the life of my unborn child.
  4. Bye bye NA
  5. I can’t see my daughter for the foreseeable future now. That really does suck
  6. Wonder if it could be used as a new sub-Nismo range? So you’d get a Pulsar, a Pulsar Z then a Pulsar Nismo, in order of power and price.
  7. Not quite the same. Very similar, but not identical, plus this is a new trademark for Nee-sahn.
  8. Why do Ferrari owners have the most c*ntish numberplates? Is it a mandatory thing they make you do before you buy one? I can’t be the only person who has noticed this phenomenon. Also cars should not wear lipstick, especially when it’s yellow
  9. Every single con at work keeps asking when we’re going into lockdown, so they’re clearly expecting it soon. Not happening yet and we’ve not had any cases in the prison yet, but they have cancelled all religious services now and visits are being reduced to half numbers in our establishment.
  10. Yeah don’t speed in France, they will drive you at gunpoint to a cash point to relieve you of 750EU quite happily. /VOE
  11. Still hoping they don’t class prison officers as a key worker tbh
  12. According to the BBC, our government is going to say that all pregnant ladies should stay at home for at least the next 12 weeks imminently. Needless to say, the missus is incredibly excited by this news. Tbh as am I, I can’t wait for all the washing and ironing to be back up to date!
  13. It’s pretty much standard on all modern cars these days, sadly. Nice manufacturer get out clause.
  14. Auto would put me off, but that mileage is nothing.
  15. You’ve had a BRZ, try something different
  16. Why are so many people watching adverts still? I can’t remember the last time I saw one on normal telly.
  17. Testing the swear filter, ****ety ****

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. AliveBoy

      AliveBoy

      Such a weirdo :p

    3. Ekona

      Ekona

      Gotta check these things out. For the good of the people, y'know.

    4. Linus27
  18. First person to reply to this gets a Curly Wurly

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Wasso

      Wasso

      Don't my be daft t'was a bit of fun.

    3. Keyser

      Keyser

      Wasso turned down chocolate - he would have had your arm off if it was wine!!!!

    4. Wasso

      Wasso

      Now that's not entirely true chocolate bar man....

  19. I stroke your face while you sleep

    1. Wasso

      Wasso

      Are you being weird again Dan?

    2. Ekona

      Ekona

      I just like to see who reads these things :D

       

    3. Wasso

      Wasso

      Clearly not you as I replied 1 month ago :lol:

  20. Ekona

    Album 1

  21. Ekona

    7

    From the album: Album 1

  22. Ekona

    6

    From the album: Album 1

  23. Ekona

    1

    From the album: Album 1

  24. Massive pretzel face win

×
×
  • Create New...