Hi guys, hope you're all well!
Sad to report the Zed finally blotted it's copybook after 13 years of ownership!
Clutch slave cylinder went on my 35k mile garage queen, probably just the rubber perished from lack of use 😂.
Anyway I had to get recovered from Newcastle - which took 8 hours on a Friday evening- and back to the garage and home.
All sorted with uprated slave from Torquen, and did the clutch while the box was off, because you might as well eh?
All back to normal now ( this was a few months ago), and although I'm only doing a couple of thousand miles a year max, I still always enjoy getting it out so it's probably going to get buried with me at this rate!
This was the only big bill it's ever given me, apart from it's 10 year big service and Uprev at Abbey, but that was elective so can hardly complain.