-
Posts
831 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by un1eash
-
If its like the Elise, pretty easy to pull the seats out and give you space to work.
-
I'm in a similar situation where I want to buy something fun to play around with. I'd have another Elise but good S2's like you say start at £14k and even good S1's fetch that money. Then I think should I just spend around £5k on an E85 Z4, mk3 MR2, MX5 etc..
-
Non EU countries will get the 382 bhp B58 in the Z4, not sure about the Supra.
-
The Z4 M40i won't be a proper M car though, its part of the M lite range. I'm sure it will be at home on track but will also be compromised and not as focussed as a proper M car.
-
Which ever tune the B58 has it will be seriously quick, lets hope they've done a better job with the chassis to utilise all that power and make this a proper sports car and not a GT.
-
Rear quarter doesn't look right to me, I can see GT86 styling in it though. The hype for me is a quality cabin and that engine, interior quality on Toyota's are just so far behind the Germans.
-
Bmw won't offer a 5 year warranty and service packs are not worth it these days unless you do big mileage. Bmw service pack is 3 years/36k miles, with service intervals every 2 years/18k miles.
-
I wonder if you'll get 5 year warranty with the Toyota. The £50k+ price tag means I won't be looking for a while until they come down in price.
-
The B58 is a great engine, only problem I've heard so far is the weak radiator BMW fitted which is easily punctured. They won't admit its a problem but from 2017 have started fitting plastic rock guards behind the grills.
-
Legendary engine that can be found in everything from a 1 series to an X3.
-
2017 1.2 Dig-T Qashqai here.
-
Same size boot as an Elise, never needed any more as always thought it was decent in size. Only thing I don't like about the 4C is there's no manual option.
-
Have you checked its the actual bulb that has gone? Also check the voltage at the bulb holder. Could be an earthing problem.
-
Bmw tells you how much you should add.
-
Common across the range now, my M140i B58 didn't have one and neither does the the B48 2.0i
-
If its the same 335bhp/500nm as the M140i it should make 340+ bhp as I don't think ive seen one on a dyno yet that makes less then BMW's stated power. Its not just the bhp but the torque that makes the B58 engine so good.
-
sDrive20i will be 200ps and sDrive30i 260ps I'd still want the 6 pot as its such a great engine, roughly 80kg heavier.
-
This isn't going to be a full fat M though is it? Its just another addition to the M lite range, M140i, M240i, X3 M40i etc.
-
It won't be a DCT but the 8 speed ZF, the B58 is a great engine, there's a lot of head room for performance and pulls like a train with its low down torque. I don't think we'll ever see the B58 mated with a manual again, they stopped taking manual Mx40i orders in the summer.
-
Some will argue German build quality isn't what it use to be. There built to a budget now and cut costs where ever possible.
-
I always felt my 350z 300 ran out of puff around 80mph, my old Elise with 156bhp felt faster up to 100mph due to weight. A turbo with 300bhp+ should feel faster then the 350z due to the way it delivers its power and the extra torque.
-
There so cheap now because no one should of paid rrp, I got something like £8k of my M140i. Prices have dropped quickly but will settle down because this will be the last 6 pot hot 1 series and also from July they won't be making manual Mx40i's
-
Why don't tesla concentrate on filling the 500,000 model 3 pre orders. Currently delivering cars at 2500 a month that's a very very long wait for a £35k UK model 3.
-
New car Purchase - TT or Mustang? EDIT Mustang purchased!
un1eash replied to marzman's topic in Other Cars
I really like the Guards Green which they've stopped doing. -
The leaf 2 is a big improvement in the looks department compared to the leaf.