Jump to content

Jay

Members
  • Posts

    9,590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jay

  1. Have you been smoking crack again zugs
  2. Jay

    damaged exhaust

    Send it back mate
  3. like the rev says
  4. That is a cracking offer... nice one mate
  5. Are you not a bit old for a loud exhaust
  6. That is soooooo your sense of humour vik
  7. Yes it should do
  8. +1 very nice looking zed you have there mate. What part of sunny glasgow are you from? There are a few of us around the glasgow area. If you see a mad man waving in a white 370z don't worry it's just me lol
  9. That has to be fake surely?
  10. Jay

    370z intake

    I think it brings some extra ponies but also I would imagine a gorgeous noise
  11. Welcome to the forum, lets see some pics of your old and new car
  12. Bad Jayzed All you need is lime juice, rum and gingerbeer
  13. I can see the advert now.......... Get your girl on Rum Snatch so you can get into her flower snatch
  14. Blade silver or gunmetal.. or primer
  15. Ouch.... did some one bottle you?
  16. Caipirini's can be really sugary tho..... just stick to plain old rum with a bit of ice
  17. It would certainly help with their camp....................ing. Oh hello sailor
  18. I am normally a Jim Beam man, but my fiancee and I were on holiday in Barbados when we tried Mount Gay rum, which comes from the Island and WOW... I am hooked Yes its not exactly the best name in the world but its not too expensive and certainly goes down a treat http://www.mountgayrum.com/
  19. What type of wrap did you choose? Tell them to get stuffed. Try RT Performance or Totally Dynamic
×
×
  • Create New...