Jump to content

Jay

Members
  • Posts

    9,590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jay

  1. Lexx went from his 350z into a vxr8, so maybe send him a wee pm!
  2. Yes I am sir lol. Custom true dual exhaust with stillen induction There is that of course....just not many about....your going to tell me your has though aren't you.
  3. So you buy a 370z that already has an exhaust and stillen induction unit
  4. I know mate, been trying to put it off for a while, but I am travelling up and down the country with work now so a more economical car may be needed. I have toyed with the idea of getting a runner, but image is a big thing in my line of work so I would really need a nice car.
  5. No worries Il swap you my car for your 18.8k lol
  6. Lol, I am tempted to sell my 370z as I am starting to do alot of miles with my work etc. Its a 2010 storm white connect premium with only 17k on the clock. I would be looking for about £18.8k for mine, if that gives you a rough idea on costs etc.
  7. I still dont think you can beat the 370z for the value etc.
  8. Very nice indeed bob. Have you considered putting the internals of your headlights black? Would look awesome imo
  9. Loving the candy purple dude!
  10. Jay

    Amuse Style Kit

    I will break the trend, I am not loving the fenders......... IF i was to go amuse...... I would like the smooth route No nasty big spoiler just nice front side and rear. Yes please lol
  11. Welcome aboard!
  12. Jay

    Amuse Style Kit

    Colin...... get it bought...... would be perfect for Wales
  13. HAHAHAHHA Quality post.
  14. Lol , each to their own, She is still awful You don't look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire.
  15. Jay

    Amuse Style Kit

    NICE
  16. Jay

    new updates

    Looks good bud! Still need to get some wheels on that zed to finish it off tho!
  17. Roll on Prague!

  18. Boobies

    1. Vik54

      Vik54

      Aw bless were you not breast fed sweetheart :p

  19. Looks good buddy
  20. Jay

    CIMG0781

    Second best bumper for the 350z........ your car looked brill Lexx
  21. Jay

    350z

    From the album: Jay's 370z

    My old matt orange 350z
  22. Jay

    Jay's 370z

  23. Jay

    stillen

    HAHA, just on your floor lol
  24. Jay

    stillen

    From the album: Jay's 370z

    Some Stillen Gen 3's that I will get around to fitting over winter
×
×
  • Create New...