Jump to content

Jay

Members
  • Posts

    9,590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jay

  1. I reckon that spoiler would look sweet on a 370z
  2. Amuse, no doubt about it
  3. I am not modding my 370z irfan :lol: :lol:
  4. Very nice indeed sir However get that dipstick painted red aswell lol
  5. Yes you do as I am waiting to see what you come up with
  6. Get it done mate
  7. Oh but I do mean it in the nicest possible way lol as it will be the best possible result Listen I dont care who bloody wins as long as Scotland get their fingers out of their @rse and start playing some proper rugby and beat the Italians Scotland have got soft at the break down and are being bullied by other packs. Get your bloody head down.... pump your legs and drive. Its not hard.... school boy stuff. Best way to beat the Italians, match them upfront and frustrate them. The rest will happen naturally. RANT OVER
  8. Saw this picture online and thought I would share it with you all:
  9. Scotland vs Italy -------- I bloody hope Scotland win... but I am worried about it. France vs Wales-------- France will win this but a close game. Ireland vs England------ I honestly cant call it....... nicest possible way I hope Ireland win, but England are a very good team.
  10. HAHAHA good come back dude.......... stuck in Primary 7 still lol :lol:
  11. Why dont you try and get a loan from your bank and then you can barter even more with dealerships etc?
  12. Very true, but thats exactly why I changed my nismo front end to something rare lol as I was fed up of people having the same look as me Jp Visage front end, still I think the only one in the U.K, Jp visage side skirts and rep ings +1 rear. not as much as nismos. When ever I see another Zed on the road I still see them with a nismo kit more than CS. I guess you see more CS kits cos we do promote them quite a bit here as we've made them affordable and offer them fitted too.
  13. I am extremely sorry to hear this awful news. I will keep your brother and family in my prayers.
  14. Looks good, but everyone is getting chargespeed rep rears now. I think that's why I liked them sooo much previously as they were rare.
  15. HAHAH nice one bud.
  16. Boobies

    1. Vik54

      Vik54

      Aw bless were you not breast fed sweetheart :p

  17. Looks good buddy
  18. Jay

    CIMG0781

    Second best bumper for the 350z........ your car looked brill Lexx
  19. Jay

    350z

    From the album: Jay's 370z

    My old matt orange 350z
  20. Jay

    Jay's 370z

  21. Jay

    stillen

    HAHA, just on your floor lol
  22. Jay

    stillen

    From the album: Jay's 370z

    Some Stillen Gen 3's that I will get around to fitting over winter
  23. Jay

    midnight

    From the album: Jay's 370z

    Midnight Purple, Volk GT-S
×
×
  • Create New...