Jump to content

Jay

Members
  • Posts

    9,590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jay

  1. You should buy a S/C V8 F-Type I would have this any day if the week!
  2. That's sounds like Leo's who is a Glasgow lad. His sunset is starting to look pretty sweet
  3. Looks ace mate. Really like the colour choice, congrats for having the balls to do it!
  4. Yup I work for a company called IMG Composites, we use epoxy resins and fibreglass to fix pipelines offshore as well as on. In you younger days I was sent out as an applicator to the riggs etc. Now I am either out in Saudi doing similar jobs but onland or looking after our sister company who deal with liquid coatings for roofs etc called SCL. Best rig I have been on was the Juton A over in the norwegian sector
  5. Good man as its a nice looking motor
  6. Why dont you just buy RT's 370z? Its up for sale
  7. Yup, i know the one. I would have thought it is going to set you back £1300. Mention me and the club, david or shaneen should give you a decent price.
  8. OHHH matt white is nice!
  9. Hey buddy my mail is now been emptied. Try Infinity wraps : http://www.infinitywraps.co.uk/ They have done a fair bit of work for me. What colour you looking at as that will also determine the price etc.
  10. Jay

    Rx7

    Love the look of this one : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAZDA-RX7-BIG-SPEC-GT300-KIT-420BHP-/321164097477?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ac6df37c5 I would get rid of the iron board and bonnet.......... but it does tick alot of boxes for me.
  11. Jay

    Rx7

    Hey guys and gals. I was wondering if anybody has previously owned an rx7 and to find out about your experiences etc. I know you hear all the time that they are constantly in the garage etc.... But is this really true? I am thinking about getting a toy and an rx7 is high up there. So let me know your experiences or thoughts. Cheers Jay
  12. It's wrapped white. I think about 18.5 is about right mate.
  13. Jay

    carbon goodness

    Very nice mate. Lets see more pics of your car!
  14. Looks great mate, really like the look of your car!
  15. Jay

    Injen CBE Install

    Looks brilliant, white is defo the best colour for a 370z lol. Get some vids up. looking forward to hearing it.
  16. Good choice!
  17. Check out spartan protein mate. Glasgow based and some good stuff. You'll find them on Facebook as their website is under construction just now
  18. He is based in Glasgow mate
  19. Hahaha ah the good old days of the Irn Bru brothers lol
  20. Fair enough lol. But it still needs to be painted as its still in primer and no connect premium lol
  21. 370z for 15k where are u guys finding them? Must be high mileage and no connect premium?
  22. 370z! everytime
  23. Jay

    My zed

    Love the colour.
  24. Inbox cleared. Oh, I changed my number lol, that will be why I havent got your texts lol
  25. oh very nice indeed. I know Alex Noble had one in their showroom.
×
×
  • Create New...