Jump to content

Jay

Members
  • Posts

    9,590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jay

  1. Jay

    Bonnet

  2. Nice one mate
  3. So are you going to tell us which body kit it is getting and what colour you are going for? Looking forward to seeing the outcome
  4. Jay

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    Lexx, I swear to God, if you dont make this....... I will drive down south and kick your ass............... BIG TIME
  5. Jay

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    BUMP Come on guys and girls...... more names are needed for this spectacular meet / drive. Please believe me...... you will regret not being apart of this once you see the pics
  6. Well done buddy.......... you defo deserved this.......... about time aswell
  7. i am not so sure of the interior dude.....
  8. I think i am going to have to take you on at knockers one day vik... Just to show you pumkin is not just a show car irfan... My new seats will be nothing like yours dude. That i promise you lol
  9. Vinyl wrapping is a nightmare to look after. A paint job will always look much better and costs about the same. I have to disagree on this one big guy. My vinly wrap is very easy to look after and am not sure paint is a couple grand better than out wraps lol
  10. What a random post
  11. Well done lexx. Its good to see you back in a zed again...... although its a shame you bought a rubbish colour I thought it would have been a nice chilli red
  12. Hey guys and gals...... just wanted to share a few pics with you all! Irfan and I were asked to attend the best of show stand by Total Nissan.. which felt a bit weird as we were the only two 350z's there Anyway here are some pics...... am sure Irfan will add some more later.
  13. Quick update: New pics page 1 and new retrimmed seats on the way
  14. God this is getting boring. The forum had a problem, the admin are trying to fix it for us...... they will let us know if it can be fixed or not....... can we not leave it as this?
  15. Jay

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    I WILL be there in my kilt vik....... and your right nae knickers will be worn
  16. Very nice sir
  17. Jay

    Japfest 2 pics.

    The driver was wearing a mankini. A matt orange one I believe
  18. Jay

    Japfest 2 pics.

    Great pics Although that bloody R35 copying me
  19. I would go for the older car with less miles........ as by the sounds of things you will be racking them up fairly quickly Plenty of nice zeds out there, so take your time on choosing the best one for you
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. Good luck buddy
  22. I would love to own that car I dont know why you sold that for a zed 19K is just a little too pricey for me doh
  23. Il be up in 10 mins for a shot
  24. Jay

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    Since your half....... then its an option
  25. Jay

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    A kilt is an option for non scots stew. But we HAVE to wear a kilt
×
×
  • Create New...